1) The property consists of a parcel of land with a plot size of 0.25 acres (0.10 hectares).
2) Erected on the land parcel is the Anini Lodge, which has a floor area of 5,170 sqft.
3) The property is located in Yeji, the capital of the Pru East Municipality of the Bono East Region of Ghana.
4) The property is on the market for $250,000. There is room for negotiations.
5) The owner's agreement with the Yeji stool for the land is well documented in a leasehold deed instrument with a term of 99years, effective from January 2021.
FEATURES OF THE ANINI LODGE
1) Huge Generator.
2) Mechanized borehole.
3) A big car parking space to accommodate about 12 cars.
4) All rooms and corridors tiled.
5)15 rooms, each fitted with a bathroom.
6) All rooms have TV sets with decoders.
7) 12 rooms have functioning air conditioners.
8) There is large kitchen space.
9) Dining hall.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YEJI
1)Yeji is a beautiful town that is accessible by road via an excellent first-class road from Kumasi through to Mampong, Ejura, Attebubu, and then to Yeji.
2) The road from Tamale through Salaga to Yeji is also first class.
3) Yeji and its immediate environs have many undeveloped tourist attractions.
4) The town is located on the southern bank of Volta Lake. To the North West of the Lake is the location where the white Volta and the black Volta meet to form a confluence that flows towards Yeji.
5)Southeast of the Lake are 3 interesting locations:
a) The mouth of the Pru River and Volta Lake,
b) The mouth of the Daka river and the Volta lake and...
c) The mouth of the Oti river and the Volta Lakejustt south of Kete Karachi.
6) There are many beautiful islands between Yeji and Kete Karachi, as well as Kpando further south. These Islands are typically inhabited by fisher folks.
7) There are many opportunities for the introduction of water sports.
8) There are opportunities for the introduction for hiking through the forest and other activities tailored for those who love the outdoors.
P.S: A 3% commission is also available to anyone who finds a buyer.
- Chat with seller to clarify property details
- Don’t go to unfamiliar places alone
- Don’t pay upfront fees for inspections
- Don’t make full payment to 3rd parties
4 Bedroom House For SaleBeds: 4, Baths: 4Greater Accra, Houses For SaleGH₵ 450,0002 days
2 Bedroom House For Sale @ Bediako,Top-10Beds: 2, Baths: 2Greater Accra, Houses For SaleGH₵ 350,00041 days
Boutique Shop For sale Botwe16 m²Greater Accra, Commercial Properties For SaleGH₵ 90,00012 hours
3 Plots of land for sale at New Ashongman0.36 acreGreater Accra, LandGH₵ 1,000,0003 days